Thursday 16 April 2009

99 red balloons

Last week at art group L lent me some of her scrap-booking toys to play with: a set of alphabet dies and the cutest balloon punch. I ran off some sets of letters during the week, and then when I went to pack everything up to give back, I came across the little balloon punch buried in paper bits. Knowing that everyone was waiting for me to come back to the group, I hurriedly grabbed some different coloured papers and card-stock scraps and got punching. It was fun!

I finished with the expensive red card-stock bits and that was the most fun of all. The punch just sliced through and the balloons went flying around my ears, down my neck, landing on the floor and everywhere - I was in too much of a rush to pick them up.

Guess what song I was humming all afternoon? ROFLMAO emote

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Great! Now what song do you think is stuck in my head?! ;) Is crafting supposed to be this much fun or are we doing it wrong?