Friday 10 April 2009

I can't believe how lucky I am!

On Wednesday I had my piano lesson and afterwards I stopped in Made With Love, one of the scrap-book shops in the same shopping mall. I found a little something for a friend of mine in the US who lives on the stunningly beautiful Olympic Peninsula, where Twilight is set. She's a very good photographer, and I asked if she could post some photos of the area. Bless her, she went out with her camera and took some absolutely gorgeous shots for me. Have a look at Tamara's blog My Corner of the Northwest to see them.

So I came home laden with my music and various parcels I'd... ahem... found in Made With Love and the $2 shop upstairs. (Oh and in Spotlight... I'm just not safe when it comes to crafting materials!) And waiting for me in my post box was another little treasure trove from Port Angeles. Talk about telepathic!

There's a card and her little something in the post to look out for, but if she happens to read this too then THANK YOU TAMARA!

Here's what she sent me. The card is meticulously hand-made and quite beautiful.


I've had a few more crafty days lately, but I can't show you anything I've made, because it's all for other people who haven't received them yet, so it wouldn't be fair to post them here first. But once the recipient has OKed it, I'll be able to show you.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Rosey, You are so very welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed your little surpise in the mail.

Your really honor me with your comments. Thank you! :)