Thursday 23 July 2009

As is

I didn't do last week's Scrap Whispers Challenge because of being busy with DH's birthday and everything. It was to scrap water which I was disappointed to miss because I have a load of stunning sunsets over water. Ah well, another time.

This week's Scrap Whispers Challenge is a fun one. We had to take pics of an area in the home where a lot happens, without tidying it up first, and scrap that. I had to choose our little "family" room off the lounge/dining room. We have an airer in there and a dehumidifier to dry the laundry. To take advantage of the dry atmosphere, the musical instruments are kept in there too. And because the room has big windows in two of its walls, the light and the views are superb - a perfect, if slightly crowded scrap area.

I took advantage of Spotlight's discount weekend to get some delicious American Crafts and Basic Grey papers, and I was able to use them again for this project. I also went a bit overboard with my new Glossy Accents. Practically everything is shiny on this page!

Yer 'tis!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love everything about this! The embellies, the papers, the placement of photos... Its just gorgeous! What a view you have when you scrap. x