Thursday 2 July 2009

Doing vs should be doing!

Today I have about 10 cards to make, plus I really want to finish the LO that I started on Tuesday at the SDUM course. It's at the stage of having most of the elements assembled, but I have a pile more ideas that tend to pop into my mind just as I'm dropping off to sleep. I used to keep a notebook by the side of the bed, but these days I just can't be bothered to put the light on and write them down! I think my brain must work on them in the night, because they're still there, and often even more developed in the morning. Aren't brains funny things!

So I thought I'd just check my e-mails, check a few blogs and then get on, and 2 hours later here I am, still apparently surgically attached to my laptop.

I wanted to mention a rather fun site that I found through Kelly's Calico Dreams (see blog list on the right). It's called
Craftie-Charlie Website
and they have this offer going on at the moment, that if you leave a comment on their blog telling them which of two gorgeous My Mind's Eye kits you like best, you'll be entered in a draw to win it. I suspect after this week's lucky streak that it's someone else's turn to win now, but it's worth a try!

So now, I'm going to get up off my sofa and get card-making. I am. I am....

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog!! I've really missed scrapwhispers, but have been snapping away like a maniac for the last 2 weeks or so, so you'll see plenty of my hols through my LO's. We went to france and had a great time. very relaxing and the weather was amazing! Its good to be back and being able to play again!!
Hope you're well! When are you coming back over?