Tuesday 29 September 2009

Ephemera

We're up to the letter "E" on the ScrapJazz Challenges. For September we had to create a LO using either ephemera or envelopes. I don't really like using ephemera which may not be acid-free, but the more I thought about it, I realised that the only reason to have an envelope is to put ephemera in! So after all that, I used a leaflet from our New Year celebrations in Hong Kong, and just hoped it isn't too acidic.

I'm not exactly happy with this LO. I couldn't even get it to photograph properly - the pink is actually a plummy kind of purple. Grr. I stamped grasses and flowers which look quite like fireworks as a background for the photos. The journalling is on the back of the "lift" tab, and the outside of the leaflet hangs outside the page protector. One thing I really like is the date stamp on which you can circle the month(s) and date(s).

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Rosey, this is fab!! I love it! Really love the placement of your photos and how you used the leaflet.
Kel x