Monday 14 September 2009

Return from sick leave

Hi folks!

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I had a minor surgical procedure last week involving an overnight stay in hospital. Apart from not getting any sleep, everything went fine until I got home and took a contingency pain-killer to ensure a good night's sleep. Big mistake. Instant allergic reaction: rash, fever, fright. So that's yet another item to add to my allergy list, and I've had to spend the week recovering from the allergy as well as the procedure. Ah well. I think I'm back on track again now, although my energy levels are well below normal, so please bear with me!

I did manage a card for my dear friend J for her wedding anniversary last week. I took the photo at the Singapore Botanic Gardens, and it just seemed perfect for an anniversary, without a lot of extra embellishing.


I struggled with taking the photo of the card though - as soon as I brightened it, it lost all its shininess. You'll have to take my word for it that the spots on the ribbon and the sentiment are silver, and that the card is much brighter in real life.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful Rosey - so peaceful and serene. Silver never does photograph right does it?
hugs Heather xx

Kelly said...

This is a gorgeous card! A fab photo.
I hope you feel better soon honey! You have been through the wars.
{hugs} x