Wednesday 9 December 2009

Laine's cards

I've been working on Christmas presents this last week, so of course I can't show them to you! Every year I make personalised calendars for DH's and my parents, and I have a couple of other little crafty projects on the go - mini-books for various friends. Maybe after Christmas I'll post them. Also my brother is coming to stay with us this weekend for Christmas, so I've been rushing around getting everything nice for him of course.

The Christmas cards have now been sent (yes, I know it's only the first week of December, but Royal Mail has not exactly proved trustworthy lately, you must admit!) and so I can post some which have gone to people who don't read this blog. Remember I mentioned the Laine's card class? Well here are some of the cute designs that we made.


 
 
 

All are made with Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses papers and chipboard shapes, with ribbons and cord, stamps, ink and card-stock from the class added Stickles of course. Christmas cards like these just aren't complete without a bit of glitter!

This may be the last post for a while now, as things get busy for Christmas. Crafting fun will be sparse until after the holidays, and then we'll be packing up for our Australia move. Enjoy the season, and enjoy the shopping!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

your cards are beautiful!