Monday 22 February 2010

Circles, circles everywhere!

This week on Scrap Whispers, the challenge is to make a LO with 3 circles on it. I decided to go simple and sparkly with this gorgeous photo of my cousin and her little one. The grey background is actually card-stock which has been stamped with white chalk ink for a subtle, pretty effect. This is so simple that I'm still wondering whether it works!


The card-stock is all from DCWV, and the blue pp is actually from Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses range, although it works really well on this non-Christmassy page too. The flower stamps are from Maya Road, the gems are from Me and My Big Ideas, the pearls are from Queen and Co, and the lettering by Making Memories. I stamped the journalling spot using a Kaisercraft stamp, and subdued the bright white with some pearl alcohol ink.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love how you used the circles in non circular way. - if that makes sense. How cute is Jessica?!
Kel x