Friday 9 July 2010

The Big Reveal week

over at Scrap Whispers is on! And first up is Team 1, which is MY TEAM and of course is the best! Go and have a look?

At last I can show you one of my favourite LOs, although it was SO hard to get the camera to show the copper. The papers are SEI with a Cuttlebug die and Thickers lettering, and enough Stickles to sink a ship:


Such rich colours, aren't they? To see the creations that the rest of my fabulous team came up with, click here. There is a prize for the winning team and I can't wait to see who'll win!

I'll let you know when the sign-ups for the new game start. This season we have a brand new message board at Proboards. If you want to get involved in the fun, send Georgina an e-mail at gh26@sky.com to get signed up. The commitment level is minimal: just one LO during your chosen week. If you also want to win some fantastic prizes, there is a weekly challenge opportunity which the DT has been working hard at organising. Come and join us!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Oh Rosey, I love this LO! I've been such a bad friend and not stalking your blog like normal. I promise to be back to my old annoying self soon (hug)