Monday 19 July 2010

DH's birthday

He had a lovely day - lazy, ending with a truly delish meal at the Silver Spoon restaurant where he got a wonky candle stuck in his chocolate and honeycomb brownie with-chocolate-sauce-and-macadamia-nut-ice-cream. Mmmm.

He got loads of cards from friends and family, as well as this one from me:

This was my first attempt at an easel card, and I really love it. The sketch, stamp and sentiment are from Lili of the Valley, the papers are Basic Grey whose current challenge is gingham, and it's all coloured with Copic markers and inked with Artnic's Evergreen. The ribbon is from my scrap box and the punch is Carla Crafts.

He also got this card:

It's House Mouse's Monika of course, jumping over the world with Kaiser craft paper behind. I missed the boat completely on this challenge - well the posting of it, not the creating of it, but hey never mind. It's cute, right?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Rosey, hope all is well in Ozland!! Love your cards, the colours and papers on your BG are fabulous, cute image and fab details. Oooh look - I recognize that fabulous punch!!!
You're as bad as me, I do a card in plenty of time, link the challenge to the post then forget to enter it - how pathetic is that?
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Basic Grey.
hugs Heather xx

Nicola said...

Gorgeous easel card Rosey, love the colours and adorable image you've chosen.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-