Friday 1 October 2010

Scrap Whispers fun challenge - if you're happy and you know it

"If you're happy and you know it... Create a happy layout - a happy day, a smiling face, something that makes you smile."

Hehee! And I know just the photos for this one! They weren't taken at the same time, or the same ball-pit, or even taken by me - in fact I was in a different country at the time. But MIL sent them to me and I grinned and grinned. I was reminded of that Simpsons episode with Maggie in the ball-pit ("the babies are looking unhappy sir" "Add more balls")


Here are Basic Grey Kioshi papers and as many different letters as I could find, coloured with inks, Stickles and Copics.

What can you do with this one? Isn't it a great challenge? Post your creations at Scrap Whispers.

No comments: