Friday 14 January 2011

Scrap Whispers Challenge #85 - red and black

Let's get our Valentines done in plenty of time this year, eh? The challenge over at Scrap Whispers this week is "red and black, one heart and some glitter", and here's some inspiration for you.

Just to be a bit different, I made this easel card 3D in more ways than just the easel part. I designed a black box frame, cut out the heart, and hung a key charm from it into the aperture. The text is in gold Stickles, and reads "you hold... the key to my heart". Very clean and simple for the man in my life.


And a side view to show the box:


I'm also entering this into the Creative Card Crew challenge of "more than one fold", Cute Card Thursday's "monochrome", and Stampavie's "glitter" challenges.

Come and play with us at Scrap Whispers, and you could win a fabby prize!

1 comment:

paper fun said...

I love the simplicity of the key and heart. Great easel card.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari