Tuesday 15 February 2011

Scrap Whispers February Blog Hop

It's the 15th, so it's Blog Hop time again in the Scrap Whispers camp! Nilsa has provided our tutorial this month, and it shows you how to make a super cute banner. To be in with a chance of winning a prize, here's how to play.

Follow the tutorial at Scrap Whispers, then post a link to your own variation on our theme. Then start at Scrap Whispers, and hop through all the DT's blogs and leave some love on each - especially give a nice welcome to Kim and Sherri. ;-)

Let's have a look at my banner, shall we? I used Spellbinders large ovals and deckled edge ovals to make the flags out of Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper and letter stickers. I finished the letters off with my favourite Stickles in Diamond, and strung them on ribbon. It's so pretty, isn't it!


And a close-up:

Here are all the links for you, in no particular order:
Scrap Whispers
Georgina
Nilsa
Kelly
Rosey (you're here!)
Helen
Kimberly

There are loads more examples on the tutorial, and each of our DT has produced yet more to inspire you. So let's see what you can do?

9 comments:

Nilsa said...

Love your Christmas banner!!!

Georgina said...

Oooh pretty! I love me some stickles!

Kimberly said...

What a beautiful job, I love the colors you chose and your design is perfect! love love love!

Unknown said...

Wonderful banner! I love how yours sparkles! :-D

nerllybird said...

Wonderful idea to use the Nesties, your banner is awesome x

Kelly said...

very cute! love the semi circle look and of course the sparkle

Dianna said...

The papers you chose are so pretty, I really like the idea of a holiday banner.

Wendy said...

Love the Christmas banner! Great job!

Stephanie Buice said...

Hey Rosey! Cute Banner!!! I love the colors! Hope all is well.