Sunday 13 February 2011

True Love

Just look at this beautiful new kit by Susan Godfrey! It's called True Love, and it's perfect for everything from those precious scanned vintage photos of our grandparents' young love, to our first boyfriends - perfect for Valentine's Day coming up. Which reminds me, I have to write my card, hehee!

Here's the kit - isn't it pretty?


Here's what I did with it. I'm still learning - I learned so much this time. I think I shall be learning forever! This first LO is about the very beginning of my love affair with sushi. How lucky that I was able to capture the occasion on camera.


And this one is of me and DH on my first visit to Singapore before we moved out there, doing the tourist thing on a Chinese junk on the Singapore river at Boat Quay.


The kit is on a special offer at the moment for a limited time HERE, so hurry if you want it!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Those layouts are beautiful, Rosey!!