Tuesday 29 November 2011

Green

Creative Crew's challenge this fortnight is one of my favourites - monochrome. There is something about tone-on-tone which presses all the right buttons for me.

DH took me to Stamp-It on Sunday, one of the LSSes near where I live. I went a bit Christmas stamp crazy! They make their own stamps, either wood mounted or cling which it much better for storage. They will actually make a stamp for you. You just have to give them a black'n'white jpg file and the size. I treated myself to a personalised stamp for the backs of all my cards, showing that they were handmade by me. It's the cutest - they did a really good job.

I used one of my new stamps for this card - a corner adorner. Our priest is having minor surgery this week and I made a get well card for him. But he's going to have to work a bit to get the sentiments. :-)

1 comment:

Jan said...

This is great, thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan