Wednesday 7 December 2011

More green

I was on a roll after those last cards. I went leaving the love on my favourite LIM submissions and found a beautiful one by Sarita. I haven't got her stamp, but I had a go at making my own version using one of my new purchases from Stamp-It. It's not up to Sarita's standard, but I still love it.


This is my second entry of this week for Less Is More's "green" challenge. I could probably carry on working with green for ever without getting bored actually. Come back on Friday for this week's Scrap Whispers challenge and you'll see what I mean!

Other challenges:
Bizzy Bec's Stores: Christmas
Creative Card Crew: T'is the season

13 comments:

Mandi said...

Absoltuely stunning Squirrrel
Adore that stamp design, fabulous sentiment
thank you very much
mandi LIM

Sheila in Cyprus said...

This is a lovely card and a super sentiment. I too get inspiration from Sarita, just love her style. Must have a go too. Love Sheila

Viv said...

Super card, I agree about Sarita's too she is amazing :O) Viv xx

G Peplow said...

Hi Squirrel, Such a great card, I love your inking and the sentiment is perfect, good job, Gay xxx

Karen said...

Squirrel that is stunning! Love the positioning and the colours Karen x

lin_ka1 said...

lovingly and gently.

Tam said...

Love it! I think it's great!

Chrissie said...

This is simply lovely!
What a great sentiment stamp!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

My name is Wynneth said...

Your card is totally stunning, I just love the placement and the images you used. I'm also a great fan of green !
hugs
wynneth
x

Kathyk said...

Just gorgeous - looks fab in this colorway but I bet it would look just as good in gold or red or - you get the picture?!

Kathyk

Ani said...

Your card is simple and elegant, yet so beautiful! Thanks for playing along at CCC and good luck!
Hugs, Ani

Pauline said...

Beautiful card, a fabulous design!

Angela said...

Simply stunning...I love this! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!