Sunday 8 January 2012

Scrap Whispers Challenge #114 - Colour

A big Hello from Singapore!

DH and I are on a work (him), Christmas shopping (me) and catching up with friends (both) trip which is why my blog time has been a little sporadic. It has been really wonderful to see friends again for the first time in 2 years: to see how their children have grown; to congratulate them on impending new arrivals; to share the good Singaporean food with them and hear all their news. Some we have missed due to their holidays and chicken-pox believe it or not, but thank goodness for blog-land, e-mail and Skype.

Now onto this week's Scrap Whispers challenge, which is a colour one.
 
 PINK ~ BLUE ~ TURQUOISE

I created my LO before we left, and it celebrates friends made in Australia. I just love mosaic designs. I think they appeal to the ordered, control-freak part of my nature! In the same way that my beloved swirly flowery designs are a treat made more special by not over-doing them, I keep my mosaics for just the right occasions as well. Here's to all my dear ladies at the WASIMH choir, whose colour choices at the Christmas dinner worked absolutely perfectly with Georgina's colour scheme for this challenge.


So, pink, blue and turquoise. Easy lah! (As they say around here). Link the blog post showcasing your page to Scrap Whispers, make sure you include a link to the Scrap Whispers site in your post, and a Good Day Sunshine collection pack from My Mind's Eye could be yours.

1 comment:

Squirrel x said...

Great layout hun, loving the mosaic style! Looks like you have a good number in the choir too :) Won't be too long now before you are returning to Blighty, so make the most of your exotic adventures til then - have a Singapore Sling for me (but only a small one, lol). Huge furry UK hugs, Sxxx