Friday 16 March 2012

Scrap Whispers Challenge #124 - sketch

Ooh I love the sketch challenge this week at Scrap Whispers! It was designed by our very own Nilsa (and made pretty and purple on the computer by yours truly) and it was such fun to use. I love all the little details!




I flipped it because my precious little subject was looking the other way, then I had a colour-fest with Echo Park's "Be Mine" collection, some blue card-stock, distressing and doodles. And I have to say, this is now one of my favourites. When we visited Singapore at the beginning of the year we caught up with as many friends as we could. It was just delightful to see how little S has grown, and how she lost almost all her shyness by the end of the evening. This was the first time she had tried sushi, and it was a hit. What a smile!

Over to you - head to Scrap Whispers and have as much fun as I did!

1 comment:

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is such fun, and what a wonderful memory to treasure. Personally I can't understand the smile - raw fish? Ick! Give me acorns every time. Hugs, Native Squirrel xxx