Friday 2 March 2012

Too many good byes

I'm making the most of the final few days of crafting which I have available to me, to make a few thank you cards for the amazingly kind people who we are having to say "good bye" to.

There are too many "good byes" this week. :-(

Sometimes I find a sketch which doesn't inspire me, but when it is made up into a card, it works really well. Stampavie posted just such a sketch this week, and I'm really glad I used it.


This one is for the church, to thank them for the beautiful farewell gifts we were presented with on Sunday. It had to be non-girlie and neutral, and Colour Create's yellow, white, grey and black theme fitted the bill. DH bought me the Cuttlebug embossing folder and it is the first time I've used it. I inked the raised paper, and being a close design it took the ink really well. This also fits in with Simon Says Stamp's anything goes challenge.

6 comments:

Sabrina said...

Awsome, bright and cheerful! Fantastic LO. Thank you for joining us at Colour Create Challenge. :)

Squirrel x said...

What a gorgeously colourful way to say thank you, love it hun. Hugs Sxx

Birgit said...

This is really pretty-I love how you glittered up the leaves

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Wow! Beautiful use of the colours. What a sensational card.
Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Kerry Steger said...

Wow, this card is gorgeous!! Lovely image and great use of the colours. Thanks for playing along with Colour Create!

Anne H. said...

Your card is wonderful!
An adorable image, lovely colors and great take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
Anne