Wednesday 27 February 2013

Blue CAS birthday

I'm still working on strips and scraps and snippets, as you can see. Don't you find that when you start a CAS card, you can't just make one? Not only do they come together so satisfyingly easily, but you always have a few bits left over which you can't waste....

My next church choir card is for one of the tenors. I find elderly males particularly hard to make cards for. I've spoken to some about it, and the scorn, or worse, indifference, for those vintage bicycles, classic cars, planes, golf, fishing etc. was depressingly withering. But when I asked what they WOULD like, they were all typically shoulder-shrugging. So they weren't enamoured with what they did get, but didn't care for much else either. Great, that's a LOT of help, ta very much.

So I still don't know the answer, but I don't think they mind these. I mean there's nothing much to scorn, is there? {shoulder-shrug right back atcha guys}




So Ms Pixie, are these suitably snippety?

And I hope Cute Card Thursday thinks that they are CAS enough for this week's challenge.

7 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Ooh, these are sooooo cool hun! Love the blue shades and all the happy messages, brilliant! Hugs, Forgotten-Where-The-Acorns-Are-Buried-Squirrel xx

Debs Willis said...

Great use of snippets - love it!

Hugs

Debs x

Di said...

WOW - how very clever!! These cards are just perfick, and a great way to use up snippets - LOVE them :))

Hugs, Di xx

Deb said...

Fabulous cards, they are certainly CAS enough for me!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Sarn said...

Wahoo you have surely rocked the snippets challenge there! Your snippet pile MUST have reduced a little.

Hugs
Sarn xx

scrappymo! said...

Fun cards...clever idea!

Unknown said...

Great way to make cute cards that no man could resist! Lovely CAS designs.