Saturday 16 February 2013

Winter's day


This one is for Creative Scrappers' sketch #246, one of their last. That makes me sad, because I love their sketches and their DT's interpretations, and the way the whole blog is set out. I love the BIG, well-lit photos and all the white space and clarity. It rests my eyes and clears my mind. I will still be visiting it well after the new challenges have stopped, I know.


I seem to be on a blue and green roll at the moment. This particular one is Paula's fault, because it follows ScrapJazz Challenge of the Week (COW!) with her idea of something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue.


Old = the Smooch Spritz ink, purchased in Australia at least 2 years ago. It's got a bit thick and sticky.
New = Strictly speaking the photo is the newest, but the green dotty paper was only purchased around November. For me, that's new.
Borrowed = the sketch of course.
Blue = the ribbon of course. I got it at the Perth Craft Fair in 2010 so it's pretty old too.

No comments: