Saturday 30 November 2013

Christmas shaker card

I had enough Christmas cards for this year months ago, due to a bit of a surplus last year and some over-enthusiastic scraps-using-up sessions, so I haven't needed any. But a card-maker can't get through November and December without making ANY Christmas cards, really, don't you agree? It goes against the grain!

I satisfied my craving by making this shaker card for a bunch of challenges. It doesn't show up very well on the photo - I couldn't get the stars to shake down properly.

Charisma Cardz: Christmas
Cute Card Thursday: anything
Simon Says Stamp: anything
Stampin' for the Weekend: Festive


3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

I already posted at SJ but wanted to let you know again how much I LOVE this card. It is so pretty!!!! Thank you for playing over at SJ!!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so beautiful! I love the wreath, the shaker stars and those silver dots. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Emma said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz for our Christmas Challenge xx