Friday 20 March 2015

Mothering Sunday

In the UK Mothering Sunday is 2 weeks before Easter, which this year fell last weekend. I decided to try out the mini exploding pop-up box for both MIL and my Mum, using some of the beautiful card and papers that Georgina gave me when she came to visit for a wonderful weekend. Thank you G, and yes I have linked up to your blog so you'll just have to update it now!

I used this tutorial from The Craft Spa, and came up with these little delights.



Both of them were intrigued and quite charmed. They like getting something different from me, and it's getting more and more of a challenge to find new techniques. But you know me - I like a challenge.

Talking of which, I'm entering these into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Spring fever
Cuttlebug Mania (I just discovered this through Pixie's Crafty Workshop - thank you Di!) - Freeze frame
Papertake Weekly - Happy anything
Simon Says Stamp - Spring Pinterest Inspiration

5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Yoo-hoo! Tis only little ol' me, popping by to say how'da'doody cousin. Oh my word, these are beeeeeeeeeautiful beyond words hun, so gorgeous, in fact, at a quick glance I thought the yellow flowers were real. Absolute stunners. More please! Hugs xx

Amanda said...

These are beautiful boxes Rosey. Great work.

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

Beautiful projects. The colors are just what we need to brighten up our early days of Spring. I am sure you MIL and Mum loved their lovely cards. Thanks for playing along with us @ Cuttlebug Mania!
Blessings,
Belinda DT

Caryn said...

Wow - those are some impressive Mother's Days gifts! So pretty - well done.
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Di said...

Oh gosh - these are stunning!!

Hugs

Di xx