Monday 18 May 2015

Forever Friends

A quick card to show you after such a productive day that my feet are aching. This is for my sister-in-law's birthday next week, and I'm entering it into these challenges:

Cute Card Thursday: lace
Cuttlebug Mania: ribbon
Papertake Weekly: in the garden (I hope the watering cans and resultant flower-gathering are close enough - I seem to spend half my time in my garden with a watering can so it seemed appropriate.)
Simon Says Stamp: colour swatch in pinks, blues and aquas
Sketch Saturday


6 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is totally adorable!! I LOVE that little bear and the die cut frame you used. Are those little glass beads you used around it as well? They are so pretty. Such a fabulous card!!

Amanda said...

That's so cute. Love the colour palette.

Squirrel x said...

Awwh, super cute hun, and love the pretty garden theme papers too. Hugs, Windswept Squirrel xx

Teresa Kline said...

so very adorable! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Cuttlebug Mania!
Blessings,
Belinda

Grenouille Greetings said...

A delightful forever friend bear on a delightfully pretty card. It's a real pleasure to see you playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley